It looks like the trend for snowfall this week is continuing with another little dump.  I woke up to a fluffy 2.5 inches here in Waterbury (not super fluffy, maybe 6 to 8% H2O), there’s another 6 inches reported at Stowe overnight, and it’s still snowing.  That puts many of the Northern Vermont resorts at around two feet of accumulation over the past several days.  The forecast is also calling for some sun this weekend, so I’d say get out there.  This morning’s weather observations from Waterbury are below:

January 26th, 2008:  7:30 A.M. update from Waterbury, VT.

New Snow:  2.5 inches
Temperature:  21.6 F
Humidity:  87%
Barometer:  29.03 in Hg