-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Historic Vermont: Save the Date, HP Conference 5/2/08
Date: 	Sat, 09 Feb 2008 13:47:22 -0500
From: 	Historic Vermont <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	Meg Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

    *HISTORIC VERMONT
    An On-line News Journal about the Preservation of Vermont?s Historic
    Architecture and Landscape
    February 2008
    *Published by the Preservation Trust of Vermont, 104 Church Street,
    Burlington, VT 05401
    http://www.ptvermont.org <http://www.ptvermont.org/>
    (802) 658-6647

    *PLEASE SAVE THE DATE: Friday, May 2, 2008*

    The Preservation Trust of Vermont, Vermont Division for Historic
    Preservation, and the Town of Brandon present
    The 14th Annual Historic Preservation Conference:

    *Arts, Historic Preservation and Community Development
    Friday, May 2, 2008
    Brandon , Vermont *

    *Keynote Speaker: David Macaulay, award-winning author of
    /Cathedral/, /City/, /Pyramid/, /Castle/, /The Way Things/ /Work/
    and more.*

    More information and registration details are coming soon.  If you
    are not already on our mailing list, please follow the link below to
    subscribe to be certain that you are getting all the relevant
    information.

    Please note that most subscribers whose email addresses end with
    adelphia.com have been removed or will soon be removed from our
    list.  Users need to re-subscribe with their new email address in
    order to continue receiving our newsletter.

    Thank You!