-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Historic Vermont: Save the Date, HP Conference 5/2/08
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 13:47:22 -0500
From: Historic Vermont <[log in to unmask]>
To: Meg Campbell <[log in to unmask]>

HISTORIC VERMONT
An On-line News Journal about the Preservation of Vermont’s Historic Architecture and Landscape
February 2008
Published by the Preservation Trust of Vermont, 104 Church Street, Burlington, VT 05401
http://www.ptvermont.org
(802) 658-6647

PLEASE SAVE THE DATE: Friday, May 2, 2008

The Preservation Trust of Vermont, Vermont Division for Historic Preservation, and the Town of Brandon present
The 14th Annual Historic Preservation Conference:

Arts, Historic Preservation and Community Development
Friday, May 2, 2008
Brandon , Vermont

Keynote Speaker: David Macaulay, award-winning author of Cathedral, City, Pyramid, Castle, The Way Things Work and more.

More information and registration details are coming soon.  If you are not already on our mailing list, please follow the link below to subscribe to be certain that you are getting all the relevant information.

Please note that most subscribers whose email addresses end with adelphia.com have been removed or will soon be removed from our list.  Users need to re-subscribe with their new email address in order to continue receiving our newsletter.

Thank You!