Hi Everyone,

   After our last meeting we decided that we need to get the technical
information about the oven design before we split into groups and
decide how we are going to phase this project.
   We will be meeting on Wednesday, 2-20.  I will update the
time/place as we get closer.

As a reward to all of our members for volunteering at the VT Teddy
Bear Factory, putting on our banquet, and working hard on our project
-  We will be having FREE PIZZA at our next meeting (2-20)!! Dan Baker
will be presenting at this meeting about the oven with the technical
information.

Thanks for all of the hardwork!

Jacquie