Hi everyone!
I had written to VT teddy bear a few times about us going back there
and just got this email today. Its super short notice but the
fundraising is pretty good money. Is there any interest or
availability to go back there or should I just tell him a time close
to mothers day would be better?

Talk to you soon,
Jess

Hi Jessica,

I have time available during the day on 2/11, 2/12 and on 2/13.  I know
this is short notice, but if you are able to get a group together, we
would be happy to have you join us.  If this does not work out for you,
I pencil you in for Mother's Day season.

Bernie
802-985-1633