Hi EWB,

   Last night a list was created with the members there, listing their
name, year, major, and area of interest for the Honduras Project.  If
you were not there, please email me this information by saturday.
   I am putting together a powerpoint presentation on project planning
for our next meeting on wednesday 2-20.  It will be informative and
concise.  We will then be breaking into project groups to outline the
project scopes and work breakdown structures for the group.
Everyone's commitment is very important at this stage.  We will begin
working in smaller groups and meeting as a whole chapter once a month
(or twice when needed).  If you have any questions please email me.

Thanks,
Jacquie