hey jac.

sorry i should have replied to this a while ago...im probably making
your life difficult. :( sorry.

Jessica Stanley '08 CE
I checked the minutes and didn't know what the area of interests could
be but I think i could like just about everything. whats areas are you
gonna do?

see you in class.

MUAH

-Jess