Hey guys-

So we have a sharepoint site: https://sharepoint.uvm.edu/sites/EWB  You should all be able to log in using your zoo account username and password (if you can't, let me know-I have to add you to the list). If you do not have a UVM log in (non-UVM affiliates, mostly our professional members), let me know.  Ezra has already set up an EWB account, so I can give you that name and password so you can access the site from anywhere.

Brianna-I made a file for minutes in the Shared Documents section.  If you want, could you stick all of the minutes from past meetings in there if you get a chance? Thanks!!

Great.  See you all next Wednesday! Thanks!
-Nicole

Nicole Mason
Engineering Intern
Community and International Development