Hi Allison,
I'm willing to help out. I'm a native Spanish speaker and I can make
sometime to work with you and the rest of the EWB.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114     T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little
longer."

             Allison Jane
             Murphy
             <[log in to unmask]                                          To
             Engineers Without
             Borders                                               Subject
             <[log in to unmask]         SPANISH!!!

             02/27/2008 07:56
             PM

             Please respond to
             Engineers Without
                  Borders

Hola!!!

Buenas, so here is what I need from everyone who wants to learn Spanish:
TIMES, DAYS, AND NAMES

Also, if you have anything in particular that you would like to learn
please let me know and I will try to come with answers. I have studied
Spanish but that doesn't mean I am a walking dictionary, and the
Spanish I know is not necessarily the same (Spain vs Central/South
America, hay muchas diferencias entre ellos).

Gracias

Hasta Luego,
Allison