Hi Allison,
I'm willing to help out. I'm a native Spanish speaker and I can make sometime to work with you and the rest of the EWB.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Allison Jane Murphy <[log in to unmask]>">Allison Jane Murphy <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
SPANISH!!!
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Hola!!!

Buenas, so here is what I need from everyone who wants to learn Spanish:
TIMES, DAYS, AND NAMES

Also, if you have anything in particular that you would like to learn
please let me know and I will try to come with answers. I have studied
Spanish but that doesn't mean I am a walking dictionary, and the
Spanish I know is not necessarily the same (Spain vs Central/South
America, hay muchas diferencias entre ellos).

Gracias

Hasta Luego,
Allison