Here is the address:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCDownloads

David Tisdell. Music Teacher
Browns River Middle School
20 River Road
Jericho, VT 05465
[log in to unmask] (e-mail)

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.

>>> Pamela Burke <[log in to unmask]> 2/18/2008 2:14 PM >>>
I'm hoping one of your open source folks can set me straight on
Edubuntu.

Have any of you installed Edubuntu on older Macs? I'd like to install
it on an old Mac G3 PowerPC. Am I right in thinking I need to use
version 6.10 for that? The only versions I can find of 7 are for
Intels. I've even got an old clamshell & bubble iMac I'd like to try
it out on - is it possible? I'm planning on these not being used for
internet access, just a couple of simple wordprocessing/tuxpaint
stations. My attempt to keep them out of the landfill.

Thanks a bunch!

Pamela Burke
Librarian, Marlboro School
Marlboro, VT 05344