From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Gervais
Sent: February 07, 2008 11:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Phone alerting

Out district is starting to look at phone alerting services. Have any of you been happy with yours? What ones do people use.

FNESU is using AlertNow and is very very happy with this service.  We started with individual schools (Richford High School first began using them 2+ years ago), and this December we got everyone into an SU-wide plan.  This way we can do entire distict announcement, like today's 2 hour delay, plus each school can do their own announcements.  Tons of options both online and via phone, great training, and super tech support.
contact:
Suzanne Hendy Newman
888-666-6526

Rob Gervais