Over the past half hour or so, the clouds have dropped along the spine of the Greens and it really looks like snow is already starting there.  The foothills have disappeared now as well.  The radar suggests that the snow is close if it hasn't started already.  Here in Burlington we've just got thick clouds, but the atmosphere definitely has that feel of snow on the way.

J.Spin

I hope it's more snow than ice. We've made the decision at my school to close at noon. I'm a little freaked out about the coming storm...live out in the country...no roommate tonight...just me and the dog kicking it in J-co...probably will lose power...rechargable batteries are not charged, neither is cell phone....computer's got a good charge, but will probably lose satellite anyway...gotta find candles, go to store before storm hits...hope i can get out of my driveway in the morning to head to the mountain for class...provided my car is no squashed by falling tree limbs...aaauughhh!
Rachel

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - SkiVt-L is brought to you by the University of Vermont.