Reporter: "Did you think Tom Brady was intimidated?"
A. Pierce: "I don't know if he was intimidated, but he had a lot of grass stains."

Giant front 4 with one of the best defensive performances of all time. What a game!

On Feb 4, 2008 6:58 AM, Skip King <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
At 11:57 PM 2/3/2008, you wrote:

>Commercials were pretty good too, although a little on the crude side.
>My personal favs were the "Wheel Skcus" and the Planters "perfume".

Congrats to the Giants!  Helluva game.  Brady just didn't have his
mojo last night.

As for ads... I thought Planters "Perfume" was just plain
creepy.  "Wheel Skcus" was cute, and I enjoyed it, but as far as I'm
concerned the best in show for the ads was the Bud Light "Breathe
Fire" and the Fedex "Pigeons".

Honorable mention to Victoria's Secret.  I mean, what's not to like?

Lots of bad ads last night. It's amazing how many creative geniuses
have an idea that they can substitute violence for wit.