Glad you had a good trip out here, David!

It just won't quit. From today's avi report:

Impressive storm, with very impressive snow totals before frontal passage
and after. In the crosshairs of the strong southwesterly flow, the Park
City, Provo, Ogden, and the upper reaches of Big Cottonwood Canyon raked in
the early snowfall with totals now reaching 25-30" in Ogden and Provo, and
30-40" in upper BCC and the Park City mountains. Little Cottonwood sits at
33" for a storm total. Post frontal, most areas picked 5-10" overnight, with
upper Little Cottonwood picking up 14". Overnight densities are of the
explosive 5% smoke-variety. Winds are 15-20mph from the northwest and mostly
confined to the ridgelines. Temps plummeted again to the low single digits.
Light, but sustained snowfall should continue for much of the day.

Next storms are on tap for Wednesday and again another one Thursday night.
We might actually get to ski in the sunshine next weekend, which honestly
will be a welcome change.

Marc Guido, Editor

First Tracks!! Online Media

3018 Sequoia Av