Been there, done that. Alone.

Found Tusk on SuperBowl Sunday 7 years ago*,  alone, exhausted, with a 102 fever, no phone, no 2way radio. Parked at the Big Pig to make one last run before picking some folks up at the ItDoesntMatterhorn. Followed tracks into the woods and became a gaper. It's only Spruce peak, right? The 50 foot ice bulge was daunting - what a relief to find Rte 108 just north of the Stowe/Cambridge line.

- Bruno

*the last year the Giants lost a Superbowl