An image of the results is available at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/jshefftz/MRVrandorace

I'm still tired, but what a wonderful experience. And I can't say
enough about the organizers and volunteers--so supportive and
knowledgeable. Even a passing patroller at SB gave me detailed beta on
the rest of the downhill--maybe he noticed that I could barely ski at
that point.

I'm already plotting about next year: (1) don't lose 20 minutes on the
ice bulge!

Dave