Day 3 in Zion

We spent the day in deep fresh fluff in the trees of the Gad Valley. Each
run we found steep, deep and untracked, well into the day.

Our last run we rode the Tram and did the Gad Chutes. The sun was shining
and there was plenty of pow and even some fresh shots. The only bummer was
that the traverse is windblown and many rocks are exposed. I got a good
gouge in one of my skis. In the deep pow, I could not even notice the curl
of ptex hanging off the bottom.

So much powder. We are getting spoiled. I understand why the Utards become
such powder snobs. It is amazing what they have here. If you have the
inclination, make the trip.