Day 3 in Zion

We spent the day in deep fresh fluff in the trees of the Gad Valley. Each run we found steep, deep and untracked, well into the day.

Our last run we rode the Tram and did the Gad Chutes. The sun was shining and there was plenty of pow and even some fresh shots. The only bummer was that the traverse is windblown and many rocks are exposed. I got a good gouge in one of my skis. In the deep pow, I could not even notice the curl of ptex hanging off the bottom.

So much powder. We are getting spoiled. I understand why the Utards become such powder snobs. It is amazing what they have here. If you have the inclination, make the trip.