Great pix mark,  the one time I went there about 10 years ago, It was
socked in all the time, no views to speak of at all.  The only
disappointing part of the trip.

The day we climbed Tumbledown it was socked in.  Reudi was thinking
about doing the other peak, but the avi danger was a bit high, so we
went home.  Rochas, our guide was really nervous, there were sloughs
all around coming back.  Skied a  lot of great trees.  One day I'll
get back there....

How were the dynafits?  Were the Barons a bit skinny?

Mike