Roger's Pass, Fernie, Big Mountain Tele and (“Just Don’t Do It”) AT
Co-conspirators Wanted

We’ve some exciting plans for a Feb. 27th-Mar. 17th trip starting in
Whitefish,  MT:

•	Big Mountain – in bounds,  and side-country with guiding by the local ski
patrol.
•	Up to Golden BC to Kicking Horse
•	Roger’s Pass,  staying at Wheeler Hut from March 1 thru March 5, guided by
Yamnuska
•	March 6th to Fernie
•	Eventually returning to Whitefish and Big Mountain until March 17th.

Perhaps I’ll see some of you at this weekend’s Avy I course at Smug’s.
Pictures and TR promised…
If interested, backchannel: [log in to unmask]