From: Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:43:20
To:[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Revel-ry Stoke

On Feb 2, 2008, at 8:59 PM, Leigh Daboll wrote:

> Ok. Here's the capsule summary. Go. Now.

Thanks for the scoop, Leigh. And, oh, yeah: I hate you.

Before this message came in, before I knew you were in Revelstoke,
this last week has seen me studying the Revelstoke trail map and web
site. 4700' vertical? Check. $325 per day cat skiing? Check. Picture
of Old acquaintance Rod Kessler in opening day photo gallery? Check.
Me, going, now? Well, maybe not. But next season for sure, probably
mixed in with another Panorama trip.

Question: how close is lodging in town to lifts? Enough to negate
advantage of yet-to-be-open "ski-in ski-out" resort accommodations?