That was quite a game.  Even though I wuz rooting for the Pats, you have
to be grateful for a classic.  The Manning to Tyree play was unbelievable.

I was befuddled by the last 30 seconds.  Couldn't they do better than two
hail mary's to Randy Moss??  They only needed a field goal after all.  But
no complaining, the Giants were the better team.

Commercials were pretty good too, although a little on the crude side.
My personal favs were the "Wheel Skcus" and the Planters "perfume".

Mig