On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:49:59 -0500, roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear weather gurugeeks,
>By my count, we are about 5 weeks into a warmer than normal weather
>pattern.  So what do you see?  Any change in sight?  Will I get
>another round of low elevation wood skiing again this year?

Yes and Yes.  I think February is still above average for Burlington but it
will be a pretty good month (especially for the mtns)...most major
teleconnections favor a trough in the east for March so maybe soon we'll be
transitioning to another 6 weeks of winter, just like Phil said.

I think you'll get low elevation woods by later in this month by a series of
smaller snowfalls or in March where I think we've got a shot at some larger
storms if a large scale trough develops over the eastern seaboard with La
Nina still throwing moisture at us.

-Scott