You're kidding.  Lower than slamming each other over
baseball or politics??  It's ridiculous but not
obscene, threatening or offensive.  I've seen talking
about skiing get pretty low compared to this.  It
certainly is time consuming though.  So why am I even
mentioning it??  I'm going to bet on the Giants and
pick 17 to 14.  Let's see how it turns out.  Jimski