Cool idea.

Here is a day tour we have done various versions of. Maybe too exposed weatherwise with
the ridge, but hit it right...

Skiers would ski up the oldest ski trail (Bruce), ski by the stone hut, traverse the rather
exposed ridge on the Long Trail, hit the summit area, negotiate a steepish pitch (Profanity),
ski by the Taft lodge, gomer down the LT, and end up at that old ski camp on the 108,
making it a historically interesting tour.

This route is outside the boundaries of the ski resort, btw...