Wasteful efforts and too much venting on the morning commute made for an
angry pace I think.  I thought I was doing well until the lights faded into
the snowflakes.  Rockstan’s redlight was slowly covered by the night, eo was
feeling the hurt but peeling away. Teo, laying down the anti-wawa pace was
way ahead following wes, the first to start. ^&%$^&$ Krissy stayed with me a
while but longed to be the racer. The pow jones was powerful.  A few tracks
to reveal the jonesin' were there from the day, but some places were left
alone.  Good places.  The tube was filled.  The measuring log is approaching
contact with the snow.  Good signs.  We schralped long untracked lines
through brooks and streams long covered by the creeping snowpack.  Ducking
is in.  I found my longest line of the year in the lower glades.  The woods
were silent (my ipod quit yesterday).  Snow was falling hard, but began
nuking as we finished.  At least an inch collected on teo’s head by my
reckoning before the snow partee finished.  My eyes are tired from the drive
home.  It was like being stuck between real time and hyper space.  Under our
headlamps, the snow looked like this (turn sideways) ===========.  The snow
is falling hard.  Tomorrow will be epic.