Rando races will be held at Whiteface on March 16 and April 13.
No, they aren't listed on the Whiteface website.
They will be hosted by:
http://highpeakscyclery.com/index.cfm
And no, they aren't (yet) even listed on that website either.
But the shop owner reassures me that he is running these races.
(I doubt I'll attend either -- for the March date, I'm teaching at the NSP
Tux avy course that weekend; for the April date, well, that's prime
Presidentials season, plus Whiteface is an awfully long drive...)