My buddies were riding at SB today and said the same thing - varying amounts
of coverage but all pretty soft. Lynx woods were almost waist deep where
woods off heavens had places where it was pretty much trace. Sounded funny
to me with 22 coming down, and not something like 4-6 in a windy storm
event. I guess I'll see for myself in a day. I'm gasping for turns. Can't
wait to get to the mountain.
Here in lower NE it’s about 55 degrees and sunny... and in the office it’s
68 and fluorescent... and both of them stink.
To those of you getting it today... I salute you. And am green with envy.
Go get em plaids. And save a line for me!