2-7-08 day 83

I like to judge the quality of a powder day based on how much snow sticks to
my beard.
http://tinyurl.com/ytrgmc

this was one of the highlights
http://tinyurl.com/29e9nz

sorry folks, but i had to ditch the camera after that. i figured i'd spare you the
gory details.

other highlights include:
-getting knocked into the woods and buried up to my armpits by an avalanche.
-breaking trail on the chin traverse in thigh deep wind buff and somehow
getting 3rd tracks on hellbrook. which was epic by the way.
-practically straight lining the chute in the picture just to stay out of
the "white room"
-and umm, riding pow

-chrstian