I woke up around 6:30 A.M. and checked the snowboard to find a fresh 1.3 inches of snow on there, which brings us to an even 4.0 inches for this event so far.  Its coming down pretty hard at the moment with some big (~1 cm) fluffy flakes, and the radar suggests well get some additional snow.  Ill have my next full report at 8:00 A.M. when I clear the snowboard.

J.Spin