Yes, the bouncing page and the slowness of loading and the
required heavy mouse use is driving me away.  If you
have Journals@Ovid, they have added pictures of each issue
and journal if you want to get a list of issues.  Takes up
to 2 whole minutes to load these lovely pictures.  PubMed
and Ebsco nursing is looking better and better...
Why, oh why do companies do this???
My 5 cents worth.
TL Herbert
MUSC Library
Charleston, SC
843-792-1370

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Moss, Stuart wrote:

> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 17:28:23 -0500
> From: "Moss, Stuart" <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: OvidSP performance
>
> Is anyone else noticing performance problems (i.e., extreme slowness)
> with OvidSP?  Ever since the switchover, I have wasted a lot of time
> waiting for pages to load.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Stuart Moss
> Library Director
> Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research
> 140 Old Orangeburg Rd.
> Orangeburg, NY  10962

> 845/398-6576
> 845/398-5551 (FAX)
>

> IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail is meant only for the use of the intended recipient.  It may contain confidential information which is legally privileged
or otherwise protected by law.  If you received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, you are strictly prohibited
from reviewing, using, disseminating, distributing or copying the e-mail.  PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY OF THE ERROR BY RETURN E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR SYSTEM.  Thank you for your cooperation.