Our administration mandates the no religious material be placed in the
library.  I have to keep the Bible in a cabinet for my own reference - and
I do get bible questions.  But Admin says that if we have one religion
represented then we must represent all of them or the physicians will
complain.  And we mustn't offend our dear sweet spoiled bratty physicians
must we!  Anyway could some on send me a copy of this book. I am personally
curious about it as I am other religions. I will repay postage!
Thanks

Lou Miller, Medical Librarian
Riverside HealthCare System
350 N. Wall St.
Kankakee, IL  60901

"Librarians are not just good at Internet searching because we understand
how to play word games. We're good because we know where we need to go and
the quickest routes for getting there; we are equipped not just with
compasses but with mental maps of the information landscape."
- -Marylaine Block