Yup.  I agree, and have said so to OVID.

After all my kvetching, I will say I found one solution to SOME of my OVIDSP
complaints that were due to SP's design for 1024X768 resolution.  At that
resolution, the font was infinitesimal, and as we know, the text size can't
be adjusted.  At 800X600 resolution (our network's default), the font was
readable, but the whole display couldn't be seen on the monitor, and parts
of the screen (like that wretched Tips box) overlapped the search box, and I
had to be *constantly* scrolling.  Well, I just got myself a 20" monitor,
and boy, did that help!  I can actually use the 1024X768 resolution, so the
whole display fits on the screen AND I can actually READ the font.  So if
you have the option, a bigger monitor can help SOME issues!  I may not go
blind and/or suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome (on top of my rheumatoid
arthritis in hands/wrists) after all!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Supervisor, Knowledge Resource Library