From: Gacki, Margie
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 1:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: The Lancet (Early Online Publication, 14 February 2008)

Greetings,

I need a favor from my wonderful colleagues.  We subscribe to the print
version of the Lancet so I don't have access to this article that my
patron needs.  It's one of those wonderful early online publications
that aren't available to those with only the print version.  It's not
indexed in Medline so I can't order it through Docline.  Here is the
information I have:

The Lancet Early Online Publication, 14 February 2008
Probiotic prophylaxis in predicted severe acute pancreatitis: a
randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Marc GH Besselink MD, et al

I'd appreciate it if someone could send that to me.  Thank you!

Margie Gacki
Medical Librarian
Western Maryland Health System
Cumberland, MD