Mayo Clinic Proceedings
2002 May; 77(5):413-21
Ackerman M et al
Epinephrine-induced QT interval prolongation

The related article in the same issue
P.405-6
Perry J
Inferring long QT1 genotype based on a simple...

My patron needs this for a procedure on Monday morning.  It was rerouted
by DOCLINE to a library with a part-time solo who did not receipt it
before leaving for the day or perhaps was ill and not in.  If DOCLINE is
working right, the request will expire tomorrow.

I will pay $16.00 and although I am leaving about 4:30, I will come in
sometime over the weekend and forward to his home email or if it is a
fax, email him that it is in his mailbox.
Knowing how speedy responses sometimes are, I will check my email before
leaving.

Thanks in advance to the person who can help.

Marilyn J. Roe, M.L.S.
Library Director
MedCentral Health System
335 Glessner Avenue