Hello MedLibbers

I'm hoping someone has experience with this issue.

Does the state of California require hospitals to provide discharge
instructions in other languages based upon the percentage of that ethnic
group in the general population? I've combed OSHPD-California Office of
Statewide Health Planning and Development) and have several emails out
to their staff. While I wait I was hoping someone on the list had heard
of this or could direct me to the appropriate authority if it's not
OSHPD.

Please respond to me off list at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Scott Angel Ph.D., MLIS

Research Director