Colleagues A patron requested an article from this publication.  I could not find it indexed in PubMed or find any subscribers listed in SERHOLD. I finally found a web site for the publication at the National Medical Society.  The journal is published by CCS Publishing.  I have never heard of either of these organizations.  You have to log in on the Library of the National Medical Society site just to access "About the Library".  Does anyone have any knowledge/experience with either this journal or the National Medical Society?  CCS charges $9.99 for an article (incidentally, that is also how much it costs to subscribe to the site).  I advised my patron she could go ahead and order the article directly, but I also told her that I am a little skeptical of the resource/source. Nancy Speisser, MSLSMedical Librarian/CoordinatorMedical Library/Community Health Resource CenterSentara Virginia Beach General Hospital757 395 1030