Anyone aware of a professional organization specifically for patient
educators?  I have info on the American Academy for Communication in Health
Care.  Does ANA or another nursing org. have a patient ed. special interest
section, for example?   One of our clinical educators has taken on the role
of patient ed. coordinator and wants to develop some resources to support
her new responsibilities.

I'm putting together a list of pertinent book / journal / newsletter titles
- if anyone has any favorites to recommend, we'd love to hear them.  Thanks!

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Supervisor, Knowledge Resource Library