Please excuse the duplication, cross posted.

Hi,

I am looking into vendors who have e-journal management programs such
what TDNet has (www.tdnet.com).  In getting electronic journals
registered and I have developed a spreadsheet with userid's and
passwords and in the case of IP authentication, then just the web
address.  However my users don't find this the most user friendly way to
access e-journals.  I have the EBSCOHost package and those are separate
databases of course.  Do any of you have an e-journal management program
that you use and cost of it?

Thank you in advance.

Tonia Harris, MLIS
Manager of Library Services
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
101 East Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303
(864)560-6770
(864)560-6791 fax
SRHS Library on the Hub:
http://prc1342k3/SiteDirectory/hslibrary/default.aspx
Thank you for visiting your Library.  Is there anything more I can do to
assist you?
Please contact me with suggestions on how we can improve our services to
you.