Colleagues,

We have a child in house and the

physician is in urgent need of this

article (I can find only five total)

I cannot locate any library which owns this title:

I need the British Journal of Childhood Disease

1935 ; Volume 135: pages 896-899.

I can receive fax or PDF.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can be of assistance.

Joan V. Zivich   BA, MLIS

Medical Librarian

Community Hospital

Lacera Memorial Library

901 MacArthur Blvd.

Munster, IN 46321

Phone:  219.836.4503

Fax:      219.852.6429

This message and attachment(s), if any, is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity
of which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and prohibited
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on
behalf of the addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in error, please immediately advise
the sender by e-mail and delete this information and all attachments from your computer and network.
Thank you.