On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:43:39 -0500, Dave Levasseur <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Where did the article come from in the first place then?  (Just out of
>curiosity's sake, for this might make an interesting topic on a show at the
>local public access station here in Keene).

Dave, wish I could tell you but I dont know where it came from. I love this
quote from the Police chief though:

“In our world, given staffing levels and the other
problems we may be dealing with, if someone is smoking a joint and doing
nothing but—on our priority list that’s somewhere below cows on the road,”
he says.