12z NAM and Parallel NAM from NCEP are big, big hits for the north country.
 Upslope parameters with wrap around are maximized on Wednesday
afternoon...should see some 1"-2"/hr snowfall for a time on Tuesday night
before a 6 hour lull Wednesday AM.  Then another round of heavy snow,
especially mtns but also maybe BTV area with CPV convergence.  The CPV
convergence up against the western shores, plus upslope flow of >25kts at
H85, plus low level cold air advection to increase ratios...we really do not
want this low pressure track to change.  If this doesn't change today, I'll
be forecasting 12-24" for the Green Mtn spine, including Sugarbush, Mad
River Glen, Bolton, Stowe, Smuggs, and Jay.

-Scott