Now that this is supposed to be 99% snow and the track is set...it seems
fairly straight forward.

Look for a widespread 8-16 inches across most of Vermont, New Hampshire, and
northern New York.  This will be elevation dependent with 8" in the lowest
spots here in the CPV down towards the Rutland area.  Highest amounts will
be over 1,000ft.  Would also like to add that favorable orographics should
add several inches to the totals from Killington to Jay Peak along the
immediate spine, where I am going with 1 to 2 feet total.  I doubt we reach
2 feet (probably 12-20" at the resorts on average) but want to leave a
little wiggle room whenever orographics are coming into play.

-Scott