This is impressive stuff.  I honestly didn't think it had snowed *that* much
this winter, especially when everything is compared in my head to Valentines
Day.  However, Burlington's pulled off the snowiest february since records
have been kept.  Also, we're over 100" on the season...the last time we did
that was 2000-2001.  I think that was a good winter...

Here's BTV's climate section of the discussion this afternoon:

.CLIMATE...
THE FOLLOWING IS SNOWFALL CLIMATOLOGY DATA FOR BURLINGTON
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT THROUGH 1 PM EST FEB 27TH.

AS OF 1 PM TODAY (2/27)... 8.9 INCHES OF SNOW FELL AT THE NWS
BURLINGTON OFFICE WITH THIS STORM.

TOP 5 GREATEST FEBRUARY MONTHLY SNOWFALL TOTALS:
1.) 39.6" IN 2008  ***CURRENT***
2.) 34.3" IN 1958
3.) 33.8" IN 1993
4.) 32.1" IN 2007
5.) 31.4" IN 1947

TOP TEN SNOWIEST SEASONAL (FROM JULY 1ST THROUGH JUNE 30TH)
SNOWFALLS AT BTV:
1.)  145.4" 1970-71
2.)  132.0" 1886-87
3.)  122.5" 2000-01
4.)  116.9" 1992-93
5.)  113.5" 1887-88
6.)  111.6" 1965-66
7.)  108.9" 1971-72
8.)  107.2" 1993-94
9.)  104.6" 1969-70
10.) 104.4" 2007-08 ***CURRENT***

TOP 5 WINTER SEASON SNOWFALL AT BTV: WINTER SEASON IS DEFINED BY
THE MONTHS OF DECEMBER...JANUARY...AND FEBRUARY.

1.) 100.7" 2007-08 ***CURRENT***
2.) 96.9" 1970-71
3.) 81.7" 1965-66
4.) 78.6" 1946-47