On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:46:52 -0500, Evan Osler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>It was really sweet.
>
>I would have liked to ski more with you, Jimmy, but apparently you and D3K
>kept falling behind because you were stopping to take so many pictures.
>What's with that? Is that why you werent able to join us down an epic
>descent of HB??
>
>-eo

I don't think the camera came out until after you ditched us to ski HB with your fancy
Middlebury College type Bro model buddies, EO. And for the record, I look better in pictures
than in person--so whenever one comes out, I start posing, OK?

 Oh, happy birthday Evan. I can't wait until you turn 30 and I can rub it in,
JJ