So what time tomorrow?  I'm thinking very cold morning may have me sleeping
in for FSC.  Maybe even a late start time like 11am will be in the cards...I
got a couple errands to run around town, too.  Dave's free and likely coming
up with me.

Those two moose were awesome!  Earlier Dave and I couldn't figure out why
someone would post-hole all over multiple drainages and ridges over there.
It looked like boot post-holes but it turned out we skied up on a mother and
calf following each other in the snow.

-Scott