Student Chapter groups,

      After speaking with the dean and Dan Harvey, we will have a plot
of land available in August to begin research.
   We will be holding our next EWB chapter meeting on Wednesday, 3-26
at 7:00. Remember: under SGA club constituions we will need to have
elected new executive officers by April first.  We will hold elections
at the end of this meeting.  All positions are available: President,
Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Fundraising Chair.

Agenda:

*short power point presentation on methodologies (about 5 min.)
*present as groups for 10 min each. ( 5 min presenting, 5 min.
discussion/critique)
*Elections (10 min.)

Please keep researching on your own.  We will all become "experts" in
our design areas as we work on the project.  Write down every question
you have or material you may need.  We will have a master list created
my the first week in May so I can collect all of the needed data while
in Honduras.  If you have any immediate questions please ask your
leader or myself.  I may be able to answer it, ask Dan, or tell you
who may know the answer.

Have a great break!!
Jacquie