Hi Jacquie and all,

  I thought I'd send a quick note to check in on the health aspects of the Honduras project. Are there any students working on an assessment questionnaire or other tool to assess health indicators during the assessment trip? Dan Baker or one of his students may have already collected relevant health data as well - this would definitely be worth looking into. Let me know if/how I can help.

  Best,
  Melissa

Jacqueline Elizabeth Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hi everyone,

I hope that you all enjoyed your spring break!
Some good news: I recently found out that I received the URECA!
scholarship that has allocated $3,000 to project funds. These funds
are for the Honduras project and EWB-UVM's involvement was clearly
outlined. So since I had to apply as a single person to be eligible
for the scholarship, the project funds are going to our engineers
without borders group!! This is great news for us as a chapter and
our future oven testbed!

Our next student chapter meeting will be on Wednesday 3-26 at 7:00
in Votey 207.

AGENDA:

Power Point Presentation - Jacquie (10 min.)

Group presentations: (5 min. presentation, 5 min. Q&A discussion)
*Please outline your goals, and your specific goals by the end of
this semester and your methodologies (or approach to reaching your
goals)when you are presenting.

T-shirts/ fundraising ( 10 min.)

The timeline will last one hour if we keep it concise.
Please let me know if there is anything that you need: information,
resources, EWB funds... anything!

Jacquie