Allison,
I have movies in Spanish, if any of you would like to borrow, I can make them available to you.

Regards.

Carlos Rivadeneira

Senior Engineer
Foundry Applications Engineering
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel:(802) 769-7114 T/L: 446 -7114
Fax:(802) 769-7147
"The difficult, we eventually see; the obvious, it seems to take a little longer."
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="Inactive hide details for Allison Jane Murphy <[log in to unmask]>">Allison Jane Murphy <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask]); background-repeat: no-repeat; " width="40%">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
cc
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Subject
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">
Re: Spanish
[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">[log in to unmask]" border="0" alt="">

Shanta,

So far the interest expressed has been pretty much the same,
conversation/practice speaking. I will wait a bit longer to see if I
get anymore emails.  After break is when I will send out another email
with times and dates.

Hasta luego,
Allison